EANN Archives and History
The Secretary is responsible for maintaining (ie. storing) the archives.
All members are responsible for ensuring that the Secretary is provided with copies or originals of any of the following activities:
- Membership of the Board of Director throughout time, including Executive Officers. (Secretary’s records).
- Board of Directors meetings (Secretary’s records).
- Important EANN business taken care of by any members.
- Changes in Constitution (Secretary’s records).
- Important events, including dates, places, attendants, photographs, ie. Congress proceedings.
- Social events.
Executive Offices are responsible for passing on relevant information and documentation directly to their successors. Any other information which is no longer required but may be of historical interest should be sent to the secretary.