Please add me to the EANN mailing list
To be included on our email list please submit your details below:
EANN has more than 2500 members all over Europe. There are 11 member countries including Sweden, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Iceland, Austria, Swiss, Belgium, Croatia, with a number of individual members from Norway, Poland and Malta.
The goals of the EANN are largely focused on Research and Education with the aim of promoting Professional Development and Education of Nurses in the specialty in addition to providing a forum for collaboration and exchange of best practice principles across Europe.
Being a member of the EANN provides many benefits including:
- Continuing education opportunities through attendance at Congress
- Provides opportunities to speak at National and International meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Exposure to up-to-date research
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Travel opportunities by attending annual meetings